CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WoW it's been a long time since I last blogged. I knew it had been a while but sheesh... Well I don't much think anyone noticed hehe.


Let's get to the point
  • November not much to report.
  • Thanksgiving was wonderful.
  • Good Eats....Always a good thing.
  • Christmas has gotten here fast!
  • We are doing something new this year.
  • 12 days of Christmas with the kids and neighbors.
  • We started on the 12th
  • Every night the kids open a small gift
  • Every night we leave a gift hanging on the neighbors paper box
  • I just knew when they found the first they would be calling to let us know they figured us out.
  • But Nope I don't think they suspect us!
  • LOVE IT!
  • I'm still debating....reveal our identity at the end or not?
  • Pro- will keep them from losing sleep... you know they wanna know who's doing it.
  • Con -they might feel obligated to give us gifts.
  • Which we DON'T want them to feel like.
  • So Idunnoknow well see I guess.
  • Kids are doing great!
  • I finally got some sleep aid from the doc.
  • Ambien
  • 1 whole one = sleep for 24hours
  • 1/2 one= sleep for 18 hours
  • 1/4 is JUST RIGHT!
  • Good thing I suppose 1 script will last me 4 months this way.
  • Well that all from here!
  • Merry Christmas from ours to yours!!!

0 comments: