CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

School is in full swing around here....

Was a great day in the house. We got a lot accomplished fast in class today. Nicholas actually got his work done for today and tomorrow. Which was due to me getting confused about my own lesson plans lol. But it's always nice to be ahead of the game for a bit anyways. :) Our bible lesson today was about loving others. No being jealous or envious. It's such an important lesson to kids and adults alike. I really stressed to the kids about being happy for someone when they have things or win things that you don't. It's so easy to get caught up in a rat race of trying to stay at the top in this world. I myself was caught up in it for a long time. Until I finally realized it gets you no where. So here we sit humbly at the bottom.

On a different note. David and I started a sour dough bread starter tonight. I've always wanted to make our breads but had never tried. So after some reading on the net how easy it is to get a starter going we decided why not. I'll post how it turns out. Keep your fingers crossed :).

Tomorrow is a day of school and much needed cleaning and laundry :(. But it is so nice and much more peaceful when the house is clean and tidy. Everything just seems to run smoother. Well I'm off to bed. Going to read in the bible and thank the Lord for yet another wonderful day!

p.s. How do you like my new look? Pretty cool huh. To bad it took me 3 hours to figure out how to do it...lol.

0 comments: