CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a Quick Praise!

The last few days my oldest child has been lacking shall we say in the "attitude department" when it comes to school work. Yesterday in particular was a bad afternoon. As I laid in bed last night. I started to get that "uh oh" feeling from the way I handled it. So I did the best thing I could have done I prayed to my Lord. I prayed for forgiveness in how I handled it, for an attitude change in my oldest baby and that I needed help and couldn't do this home schooling by myself. I need guidance and directions from my Lord! Well as the old saying goes : Ask and you shall receive! Here it is 12:30 he is finished with more work than planned for the first half of class. His attitude is nothing but beautiful today! Praise GOD! He listens to our wants and needs. He does what is best for us (even if we don't agree). I turned it over to him and let me tell ya he's WAY better at it than me!

0 comments: