CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bible Verses I'm memorizing

When I get the one I'm working on memorized I will add the next one. Join me we'll memorize the word of God together! Here is the link to the list I'm using. If you decide to join me leave me a comment and let me know. The verses on the web page are given in NIV, but I'm going to use KJV.



1. Matthew 4:4

But he(Jesus) answered and said, It is written , Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

2. Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


0 comments: