CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another wonderful day!

Today's been a wonderful day. I've been blessed in so many ways. I get so wrapped up in life sometimes that I forget to stop and give to thanks to the Lord.

SCRTC showed up at 7:30 am this morning to hook up the internet modem and take away the cable box YAY!! Well they took away the cable box but didn't hook up the internet modem. So the kids and I went to town and picked up the modem. We also stopped by the book store and I purchased a Daily Devotional Bible for Women. We then stopped for lunch at a Chinese restaurant, was really yummy :) Now I'm off to pick up the house and go over a few lessons with the kids. Tomorrow we are going on our first field trip of the school year. We are enjoying the day at a water park. I'm excited I love water just as much as the kids do :)

0 comments: