CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nice Sunny Day!

Today was such a beautiful day. The temp was perfect. We didn't get to go to the water park. Nicholas stepped on a board Thursday night that had 3 nails in it. All 3 went into his foot and 2 of them got stuck. It took us many tears, prayers and 45 mins to get those babies out. So we decided to delay the trip.

We had such a wonderful supper tonight. My hubby is such a good cook! God blessed me in so many ways when he allowed me to spend my life with that man. I'm so thankful for it! :) After supper we sat and watched a movie. I enjoy curling up on the couch with him. He always makes me feel so safe.

I'm going to head to bed since it is 1am and do some reading in my Bible and another book. Get up bright and early in the morning and head to the house of the LORD! I always come home feeling so positive and full of energy. I'm so glad we've got back on track and living for the Lord! There is no better feeling!

God Bless

0 comments: