CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lazy Day

The kids and I have been sooooo lazy today. Yesterday was so busy it left us drained today. I haven't blogged in awhile. I forget about this blog for some reason...lol So far this week we have gotten the kids rooms all organized and cleaned. Ayden and I both had a doc appt yesterday. Oct. 1st I have to have a cat scan of my lungs and a pft breathing test (no clue what that involves). Oct. 2nd Ayden has to have a EEG done to try and determine if he is having seizures. The boys spent the night last night with my hubbies parents. They enjoyed that but Ayden wanted to come straight home this morning when he got up...he missed his mommy lol. Addison and I enjoyed some girl time. Gotta get to cleaning :)

0 comments: