CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The verdict is in...and I don't like it much...

I woke up this morning to the phone ringing. When I answered and heard the voice on the other end I knew it wasn't good news. Last week my youngest baby boy had to have an EEG done. He has been having these "episodes". He appears to step outta of the real world for a moment. This happens SEVERAL times a day. His eyes do this weird little jig. So back to this morning. The doctor called to give me the results which told me he was having seizures. She only calls when results are bad. The office girl always calls to give good news. So now he is going to have more test done to determine what kind of seizure and how to treat it. So my mind hasn't been in place this morning. But school must go on.....

The kids are doing their lessons. I had a moment I could grab to blog. We played catch up all day yesterday. We couldn't do any class work for 3 days last week. But we did get all caught up yesterday. I haven't said in a long time just how much I LOVE home schooling. I'm so thankful God led me to do this. I always wanted to but felt like I couldn't. But with my Lords help he has walked me through it! PRAISE HIM!!!

Well back to teaching... :)

0 comments: