CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Going to try it again.

Next week is my girls trip. Me, my mother in law, granny and Addison are going on our annual yard sale trip. The 68 & 80 yard sale stretches 400 miles all the way across Ky. We drive up to the starting point on Wednesday and get a hotel. Thursday morning we get up bright and early and hit the road. Thursday night we get another hotel room and get up Friday and yard sale on home. This will be the first year Addison is going. I'm excited to make it a yearly bonding trip! When I get back we are going on our first camping trip of the year! I'm so stoked. We love camping and the kids and I can't wait to get to a pool! We will prolly go to Dale Hallow Lake. They have a wonderful camp ground and even nicer pool. So God willing this next attempted trip won't be so dramatic! David is off tomorrow, then works the next 4 days. Boo to that. But then he is off a nice long stretch of days. I suppose I should get back to the laundry. thumbs_down 

Till next time,

Bridget

0 comments: