CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I found the prize egg!

I finally got all my laundry sorted and started. I'm 2 loads in only 1345 more to go. Sigh. I did however find the floor. I felt like I found the prize egg. Super Wife! The joys of a sahm. I do enjoy it. Maybe not the laundry but the being with my kids everyday. I've got a roast in the oven. It smells so good. Making me really hungry.
Waiting on my love to get home from work. I'm looking so forward to this weekend. We might get the back patio started. Gonna be a pain in the arse to do, but will be grand to have done. I gotta remember to take before and after pictures. I always forget to do that and it drives me crazy. I love to see b & a pictures of projects others do.

Till next time,

Bridget

0 comments: