CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Spur of the moment kitchen redo

Any one who knows me, knows I'm a spur of the moment kinda gal. I'd been wanting my kitchen repainted, but couldn't decide on a color. It was all white when we moved here. I can't stand white walls. So I painted them a cranberry type color. I didn't like it from the beginning but I lived with it. 5 yrs of that came to a head in Lowe's paint department. Tonight. I was on a mission to find a color I loved. Not like. Love. Not tolerate. Love.
and
Then I spied it! A nice pretty blue. I can't at the moment find the card with the exact name on it. oh well. story of my life. So any ways. I come home about 8pm and thought, I'm painting this kitchen. So I moved everything out into the center of the room. Scrubbed down walls with Lysol wipes. And got to painting. Mid way there was a slight hang up. Well maybe a tad more than slight. See for your self
003 Yea you guessed it. I walked into the open gallon of paint and well you can guess what was next. This picture was made after 75% had been cleaned up. All is well now. So let me see if I can find any before pictures.
                  Before:                                                
006 

                        After:

010
I'm very happy with the end results. $42.00 and 4 hours of my sweet time. And I'm in love with my kitchen again.
Till next time,
Bridget

1 comments:

true blessings said...

pretty color!Big difference.