CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday Part 1 My Love

I've got many things in my life to be thankful for. I'm very blessed. I could write everyday about all the wonderful blessings and never cover them all. The first up is my love, my husband.

006 009

Don't let the shaved head and facial hair fool you. This man is a big ole' teddy bear! He's a nurse and works in the ICU and ER at another hospital. Anyone who meets him loves him instantly. It is really hard to describe him with words. We married June 15th 1996 after 16 months of dating. Here's a list of things that makes this man irresistible.

 

  • He is a wonderful father. He bathed, diapered and paced the floors from day one, right along side me. On top of working 12hr night shifts.
  • He works his ass off so I can be a SAHM.
  • He supports me 100% of the time.
  • He loves family outings.
  • He is our personal doctor. He researches every illness that enters this house and the medicines available for it.
  • Every night while we snuggle on the couch he gives me a foot rub.
  • He never hangs up the phone or walks out the door without saying he loves me.
  • He loves a good sale as much as me.
  • He's funny, has the best personality and loves to laugh.
  • Last but certainly not least. He loves and fears the Lord.

001 003

June 15 will make 13 yrs since we said our I Do's. Here's to another 50.

I love you baby!

Till next time,

Bridget

P.S. Stay tuned for Part 2. Nicholas is up next!

 

1 comments:

true blessings said...

Congratulations!!!HI! How are you, long time since we blogged!!!God bless you!Come visit me!!!Got some coffee ready!