CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Interview #2

Addison.

1. How old are you?

6

 

2. How old do you think you will be when you get married?

Uh..Huh...I don't know.

 

3. What is your favorite toy?

uh. mmm. Hmmm. Ponies

Note- It took her 5 min's to answer this question.

 

4. What do you think about your brothers?

I like them.

Note- Had they not been in the room. I feel this answer would have been much different.

 

5. What is your most favorite summer activity?

Swim in pool!!!

Note- She did not pause before answering this one. She lives for the pool.

 

6. Are you excited about anything right now?

No.

Note- This is because she still doesn't know she is going on the girls trip.

 

7. What is your favorite food?

Noodles

Note- She'll be a cheap date.

 

8. What is one thing you don't like?

I don't like. Uh. Scary Movies.

Note- Me either sister.

 

9. Who is your best friend?

Uh. Annie

Note- I was slightly offended by this statement.

 

10. Where do babies come from?

From their mommies bellies.

Note- This question didn't bother her like it did Nick. She also didn't hesitate before answering. She's got it all figured out.

1 comments:

true blessings said...

I finally interviewed my kids, and I almost regreted it ,come check it out!!