CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another day in homeschool land!
















I wasn't going to put anything on here today, But a certain somebody (no names mentioned) pestered me to update it. So heres my update. We had school today...yay! Every morning we say the pledge to the flag and the Bible. The kids fight over who gets to pass the flags out. Because you know with 4 people in the room its a big job! Today is also the first day one of the kids didn't get a toy from the toy tote. Ayden decided to test me today and was none to happy when he came up from the basement emptied handed. He's already told me he can't wait to do his work tomorrow so he gets a toy....lol. One point for mommy! Other than that we had a pretty uneventful day. Nicholas worked on his math, spelling, letters and sounds and L. Arts. He also read 18 pages in his reading book. The twins continued to work on their letters and numbers. We are going to start lapbooking this week. I'm really excited to do that. Tomorrow while Nick does his work the twins and I are going to make a letter and number lapbook. I will post pictures of it tomorrow if we get it finished. Nicholas has his spelling pretest in the morning if he makes an A no more spelling this week....YAY!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy now that you've updated....lol....thank you Miss Mommy. I love viewing what the kids have done everyday. When you get to be my age you'll understand....lol