CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spelling test in dino pj's?


Happy Wednesday everyone. Today was spelling pretest day. Nicholas missed 4 words. Which is still a B but agreement was he had to make an A. So he wrote the words he missed 2x's each and the ones he got right 1x each. I continued to work with Addison and Ayden on the letter E and the number 6. For some unknown reason they just can't get these 2 down. I'm racking my brain to come up with some type of cute saying or game to make these 2 stick. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed. Overall we had a very wonderful day. Tomorrow I have a Dr. Appt. so Aunt Annie will be subbing for me. I've gotten the lesson plan all written down for her. The kids are super excited. We didn't start lap booking today as planned. I've moved that to Friday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the jammies....lol....I'm still mad about Aunt Annie getting picked over me......lol. Keep up the good work.