CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Have I said lately how much I LOVE homeschooling!

Well today makes 2 full weeks since we began this journey. We are having a blast. I'm really wondering why I didn't do this years ago. I have enjoyed my children in a way I never have before. When they had to be pulled out of bed and shipped off to school only to come home and have a ton of homework they where cranky and not in a good mood. This was the case more days than not. Now we get our sleep, eat, school, play, school some more and we love it! I have to say we haven't gotten to venture out due to the fact my car has been tore up. But as I'm typing this the guy is outside working on it. Maybe today he will finish it since he's been doing this for 2 weeks now!!!!! It's about drove me up the wall......just knowing I didn't have my car to jump in if I needed to. But once it's fixed we are gonna venture out for a day of fun!

0 comments: