CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Ready or not Santa is coming to town!

I can't believe that next week is Christmas. Last Christmas memories are still fresh on my mind. I can still see the kids faces as they opened up the gifts they had begged santa for. The times sure do fly by. Today once we got our work finished we practiced the songs we are gonna sing at our Christmas party Friday. The kids are really looking forward to this. So far the party is consisting of 3 songs sung by my lovely children. Lots of good eats and the kids exchanging Christmas gifts. We have invited a small group of people. We also have a Christmas party to attend Wednesday at the school the kids use to attend. They are really looking forward to seeing all their friends. I have to find time tomorrow to go and buy the presents for that party. I suppose the kids and I will venture out. We still have several crafts on the to-do list for this week. I'm kinda wondering when we are going to fit it all in. Being able to home school my children is truly a blessing!

0 comments: