CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Double Coupon Craziness

As always I went coupon shopping today. Can't pass up double coupon day! Was a VERY VERY good  day! I spent $41 and saved $85. Got tons of stuff. My sister took home the cake though. She spent $49 and saved $129!! That's some awesome savings right there. Coupons  have really caught on in my area, so to grab the good deals you have to be at the store when they open the doors. Which means I had to get up at 5:30 this morning. I am NOT a morning person, but can't resist free stuff!!  My wonderful hubby stayed home and got the kids started on their school work. Nick was all finished up by the time I got back. The twins just need their reading lesson and we are done for the day. Go US!!
I'm debating on going back for another round . I checked the mail on the way home and the 60 Capri Sun coupons I ordered was in the box. That's 60 FREE boxes! I'm thinking I need to go collect my bounty today! Addiction at it's best. Sigh.
I need to be addicted to the washing machine. My laundry is all about some piled up right now. It really is sad. I try to do at least one load a day, and will do good for a while then I  fall off the wagon.
Till next time.
Bridget

 

0 comments: