Hubby and I decided to start exercising gotta try and lose some weight. I guess my new choc. addiction isn't all that great for me after all :) Our drive way is 2/10 of a mile. So we walked it 3 times and jogged it 3 times. I'm old and outta shape let me just tell ya. At one point I thought he was gonna have to pack my big ole tail to the house :) but I made it. We are gonna do it daily. I really did enjoy it. It's the first time we've ever exercised together. Well house is clean kids are asleep so I suppose I should head that way. Gotta hit the books tomorrow!
I Like My Bralettes With A Side of Texas Toast.
-
Here, I provided a link for you.....because I'm really accessible like that.
http://lifestyle.msn.com/your-look/everyday-style/staticslideshowinstyle.aspx?...
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment